BFP oh my god.

Lollypop79

Reaction score
Hi,

I’ve just had my BFP. I’m in total shock and absolutely thrilled. I feel a little guilty as this was our first month trying. I know so many have been trying for so long.
It’s early days. Clear blue digital said 1-2 weeks.

Baby dust to all xxx

Hi,

I’ve just had my BFP. I’m in total shock and absolutely thrilled. I feel a little guilty as this was our first month trying. I know so many have been trying for so long.

Baby dust to all xxx

Massive congratulations to you Lollypop. Amazing news that it only took you 1 month <3
Wishing you a H&H 9 months x

Hi,

Baby dust to all xxx
Congratulations! :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Congratulations Lolly!
I know the feeling.. it took us 2 weeks from deciding to try for number 2 to conceiving! Insane.

But doesn't mean we deserve it any less <3

Congratulations Lolly!
I know the feeling.. it took us 2 weeks from deciding to try for number 2 to conceiving! Insane.

But doesn't mean we deserve it any less <3

Hi

Aw thank you firstfreakout. I’m still in shock now. So exciting. Congratulations xx

Never feel guilty for not going through hard times..
Congratulations &#9829;&#65039;&#9829;&#65039;&#9829;&#65039;&#9829;&#65039;&#9829;&#65039;

Lovely! Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Only took us 1 month too and I felt guilty but I'm 10+4 now and so happy , congratulations my lovely XX

Hey everyone. Unfortunately I lost the baby. I&#8217;m ok but thank you to all for your messages. I&#8217;m ok

Wish you all the luck in the word.
Lyndz congratulations , we are going to try again so hope to you in the pregnancy boards xx

I am so sorry, but do not give up. Just follow your dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back