BFP for two new mommies!

Paige Evans

Reaction score
Proudly sharing our BFP! We had a sperm donor and we are just so happy that there is this option for us. We are a same sex couple and we're hoping there are couples here like us who can share our journey toward motherhood together.

Fantastic news Congratulations on ur :bfp: wishing uz happy and healthy months ahead.

Congratulations on your bfp. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Oh wow - it worked first time round for you then?
Congrats x

Fantastic news Congratulations on ur :bfp: wishing uz happy and healthy months ahead.
Thank you, we are really excited about this, this will be our first time as parents. But we know it's still a long way, we just hope my pregnancy will be okay all the way through.

Congratulations on your bfp. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx
Hello, thank you! I'm 6 weeks 3 days now and we're counting every second. Sadly, I'm really having a hard time. I feel so nauseated at just about anything - the smell of Robin's perfume, the sight of toothpaste! I vomit when I smell something strong. I sure hope this won't affect baby. :(

Oh wow - it worked first time round for you then?
Congrats x
Yes! We're so happy about that. Although it was scary when only 3 made it out of 11 eggs! We transferred only 1 so the other 2 are frozen. I wonder if we did the right thing? Dr. Berk at Dunya IVF said we can transfer more, but I kinda didn't like the idea.

Amazing! Congratulations, mummies!
Thank you! I just wonder, is there anything special I need to watch out for or do? Considering I got pregnant through ivf, I wonder if it is any different from natural pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back