BFP but I’m confused. Help.

Dannie1812

Reaction score
I had sex exactly two weeks ago.

I haven’t had a period since October which is normal for me. I have had to have fertility drugs for my last two children.

Anywho tonight after dinner I took a pregnancy test on a whim. I had already peed an hour prior so I expected a negative.

And then it turned strong to a strong positive fast. So my husband ran down and got a digital. It also said pregnant super fast with even less/weaker pee.

I’m happy but just seems weird how strong and fast they said positive. I mean we literally just had sex 13 days ago. Any one else have this happen?

C6D6541F-B062-4B43-A700-1DB601CE4DD4.jpeg

I got an obvious positive at 10dpo with my little girl so yes it’s not that unusual, if you had sex 13 days ago you would be anything between 10 -13 dpo now - probably more towards 13dpo, the egg could have implanted anytime from around 7 dpo and started releasing enough hcg to make a test positive x

Congratulations!
I got a strong positive with mine 13 days after having sex, I didn’t do a digital though. Turns out I’m having twins! It could just be you already have started producing high levels of hcg.

My positives have always come up within 30sec and I didn't bother with fmu, I don't think that's unusual esp since you're at the time your period is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back