BFP but anxious after mc :(

jomc

Reaction score
I got my bfp yesterday (12dpo today) and am over the moon but also very anxious.
I have one little boy who is 4. Textbook pregnancy. In September last year I had a miscarriage at about 7 weeks although what I lost would prob have been around the 5/6 week mark.
I am now so nervous that I m going to have a chemical or miscarriage.
I have done a ridiculous amount of tests and am scrutinising how dark the lines are. They arent super dark but you dont have to squint to see them either. My bfp yesterday wasnt with fmu....only held it for two hours. So today I held it for 5 hours but there was no difference really in the line strength....if anything I was convincing myself that it was a tiny bit lighter. Plus I have absolutely no symptoms whereas with my son and mc I had sore boobs from the start.
Please tell me how I am feeling is not completely bonkers! X

Last edited:
Hello! We had babies almost same time last time I remember your username :wave:

Of course it is completely normal to be anxious this time but you must try and not worry and be anxious. The more relaxed the body, the better and healthier the baby will grow. You have done it before, so there's no reason your body can't do it again.

My bfp wasn't dark at all and I didn't get it til a good few days after AF was due, so don't worry too much about that part. Any line is a positive eh!

I wish you luck in your pregnancy and I hope you can relax xx

Hello! We had babies almost same time last time I remember your username :wave:

Of course it is completely normal to be anxious this time but you must try and not worry and be anxious. The more relaxed the body, the better and healthier the baby will grow. You have done it before, so there's no reason your body can't do it again.

My bfp wasn't dark at all and I didn't get it til a good few days after AF was due, so don't worry too much about that part. Any line is a positive eh!

I wish you luck in your pregnancy and I hope you can relax xx

I remember you too!!
Thank you so much. I know I have as good a chance as any to have a healthy pregnancy but I remember even with my son that these first 3 months just dragged by lol.
Congrats on your pregnancy :)

Hey I know exactly how you feel I had a miscarriage last Nov and I'm pregnant again just 4weeks gone. I'm so nervous and scared that I'm have a other mc, I'v got two children already so I'm just trying to stay positive about this one. I had really sore boobs with my mc but this one I don't so i think very pregnancy is different. X Hope all goes well. X

Firstly congrats hun an secondly i know how scary it can b i had a miscarriage sept 14 an got pregnant july 15 an tbh ive worried my pregnancy away im now 37+w and being induced tomorrow im petrified and happy at same time that ive got this far but also the end is so close im now panicking that something will go wrong

Apart from saying try to stay calm which i know is no help i wish u all the best an my midwife told me that if i wanted appts every week for reassurance then it was fine by them xx

Firstly congrats hun an secondly i know how scary it can b i had a miscarriage sept 14 an got pregnant july 15 an tbh ive worried my pregnancy away im now 37+w and being induced tomorrow im petrified and happy at same time that ive got this far but also the end is so close im now panicking that something will go wrong

Apart from saying try to stay calm which i know is no help i wish u all the best an my midwife told me that if i wanted appts every week for reassurance then it was fine by them xx

Good luck for tomorrow! You will be holdin your wee bundle in no time xx

Did a test this morn with fmu and got this. All my other tests have been middle of the day. Going to forget bout the lines on those and go with this one. Think I will test again with fmu in 2-3 days and see how the line is then. 13 dpo today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member