BFP baby number 4!!!!!!!

GreenMama

Reaction score
I have a 9 year old 7 year old and a 2 year old. It was a big shock and not planned but actually feeling somewhat positive although I am worried about so many things I am trying to have faith it will all work out well.

I realised that I have to be completely organised and can no longer procrastinate ever again!! It has felt chaotic since number 3 arrived, but things have been getting better

I already feel very tired, very hungry and concerned that morning sickness will probably kick in very soon.

I have no one to confide in and DP is worried and has been quiet and a little moody since we found out on Tuesday. Think I am due 11th March xx

Congratulations!

Give them time, they will come round :) xx

I had my unplanned 4th baby on 3rd July. I was also very anxious when we found out and for a lot of my pregnancy. All I can say is since he arrived all those feelings went out the window and he is doted on by everyone in the house and the centre of our lives 😊 I'm sure it'll be the same for you. Hang in there you'll get used to the idea and best of luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back