BFP! After PND etc...

SiameseCatLady

Reaction score
So, I am pregnant - only 4 weeks or so, but I am!

It took us over two years to have my little boy, who is now 3, but the first time we ‘did it’ at the ‘right time’ it happened....
Unbelievable!

I randomly took an old Morrison’s test on Wednesday and it came up immediately with two pink lines. I wasn’t even sure how I was feeling at this point, but had it and my breasts were so painful (more than usual.) Anyway, went to check with some other tests (digi and blue dye) and nothing. Still had an inkling and so I finally found a FIrst Response (anyone fine they aren’t in supermarkets anymore?) and it was faint but there.

Tried a couple more and they’ve got stronger...Need to stop testing now!

It’s so early on - my period is due tomorrow, but I am so happy. I had a miscarriage before my little boy, but must stay positive.

I also had severe PND/PNA/PNOCD with my son, so I am slightly scared, but I know how crap everything will be this time to start with(!) and I will get lots of support because I will fight for it this time!

I really hope all goes well...\Anyone ever had bad PND the first time and not the second?

Oh my gosh congratulations!!!

I had SEVERE postpartum anxiety with my first, and it has never been that bad with the others. it's on your radar now too so you'll be more prepared at the very least.

Wow and you have four! Well done!
Thank you - that’s reassuring. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back