BFP 4th baby and pcos - still in shock

yummymummyof3

Reaction score
Hi all

Well as the title says had a bfp yesterday with baby number 4!

I'm in utter shock, totally unplanned, hubby thought our family was big enough so we decided ages ago that our 3 girls was enough for us, currently waiting for gynae apt to look into endemetriosis (already have pcos) as my cycles are horific, so this is the last thing I expected to happen, especially considering my cycles are back to the same as they where when i had pcos diagnosed 10yrs ago, and was told I would never be able to have kids naturally after many m/c's, but by god did I prove all those dr's wrong lol!!.

I'm due March 28th so I'm 6wks 1 day today :)

Bek x

Congratulations xxxx

Hi all

Well as the title says had a bfp yesterday with baby number 4!

I'm in utter shock, totally unplanned, hubby thought our family was big enough so we decided ages ago that our 3 girls was enough for us, currently waiting for gynae apt to look into endemetriosis (already have pcos) as my cycles are horific, so this is the last thing I expected to happen, especially considering my cycles are back to the same as they where when i had pcos diagnosed 10yrs ago, and was told I would never be able to have kids naturally after many m/c's, but by god did I prove all those dr's wrong lol!!.

I'm due March 28th so I'm 6wks 1 day today :)

Bek x
Congrats, I am a mummy to 3 girls and am with number 4 due on 27th march xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back