Bfn

naomip

Reaction score
13 dpo and I just got a bfn :( it's our 2 year wedding anniversary so thought it would be a perfect day to test. I never thought we would be married this long without a little baby of our own. I just feel like its never going to be our turn.

On the positive side, we've got a night in a hotel to look forward to on thurs and I can now have a few cocktails. Also I've got a docs appointment on the 11th to sort out my womb lining. So hopefully I won't have to wait too long or my bfp.

Baby dust to everyone still waiting to test :dust: X x x

Big hugs Naomi xx happy anniversary though, enjoy your hotel trip, how romantic! Xx

Happy Anniversary, sorry about the bfn xx

Aw sorry hon. I know everyone says it, but your still not out! I see ladies getting bfp's later than that. Have a lovely anniversary anyway x x

Aw really sorry Naomi- would have been perfect to get a bfp today, but you're not out yet. Enjoy your anniversary and have a lovely time at the hotel. Xx

Thanks girls. I think I'm not as down as usual because I have a docs appointment, so at least I feel I'm making some progress. I am starting to feel like a bit of a failure tho. My hubby is so wonderful and supportive but I feel like I'm letting him down too. He really wants to be a daddy and he's so strong and supportive every month when it doesn't happen. It Would have been a lovely anniversary pressie for him. Oh well onwards and upwards. Thank you so much for all your support girls, I'd go crazy without this website x x x

Sorry to hear about ur bfn . That sucks. Hope witch stays away and u get a late anniversary surprise.

I'm 11dpo today, no symptoms worth reporting,, just the odd twinge or cramp that I expect is AF due on Sat.

I will be v disappointed too this cycle, especially as turned 37 today, and scared time is running out.

Xxx

So sorry naomi ive still got my fx for you though hope u have a happy anniversary I got a bfn today too xxx

Happy Anniversary Naomi, hope you're off somewhere nice. Sorry about bfn, you're still not out though and even if you are at least you're making progress at the docs. Enjoy your weekend xxx

Thanks for the positivity girls but af hit me last night. Oh we'll here's to a July bfp x x x

Boooooo!! :-( hope your ok. X x

Thanks for the positivity girls but af hit me last night. Oh we'll here's to a July bfp x x x

Darn that ugly witch. Hope ur OK. Good luck for next cycle.

Xxx

Sorry to hear about ur bfn . That sucks. Hope witch stays away and u get a late anniversary surprise.

I'm 11dpo today, no symptoms worth reporting,, just the odd twinge or cramp that I expect is AF due on Sat.

I will be v disappointed too this cycle, especially as turned 37 today, and scared time is running out.

Xxx

Sorry Milly I've just re-read your post and realised it was your birthday yesterday! Happy belated birthday! Did you have a nice day? You've definitely got plenty of time left, look at Halle Berry, 46 and preggers! But I can appreciate the ticking body clock. When are you testing? Maybe you'll get a birthday surprise! X x x

Thanks Naomi, had a lovely bday in the sun, and lovely dinner. 2 days of holiday left.....don't wanna come home to AF, work and normal drudgery.

I don't expect I will need to test as defo expect AF, but if she leaves me alone, maybe Sunday or Monday as would defo be late by then.

Hope ur OK. :). Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back