BFN

Lorrie

Reaction score
Just did test neg.result. Still havent got period.On day 28. Got af day 28 last mth (and not 26 like I thought) with spottn day b4 so I knew was on way. No sign of anything yet but still feel like I'm gonna get them.I cant stand this. Lorrie :roll:

Hi Lorrie,

Could be a bit early to test - so don't lose hope yet. Are you feeling any symptoms of pg or do you know af is on her way? It's hard to tell some months isn't it - especially when you want a bfp so much. Fingers crossed for you!!

Hi Dippy
AF due today if I go by last mth but have only had a few periods after mc to know if i'm back to regular cycle again. I keep feeling like I'm going to get af I keep going to loo to check & nothing. Isuppose really I have anor. couple of days to wait out. Might try another test first thing in morning if I haven't got af. My only symptom is change of appetite I can take food or leave it & I'm not normally like that I have a massive appetite. That could be all in my head. I'd be very shocked if i am. I suppose I'd be frightened as well. Thanks for reply I'll keep you posted :( :?

Got AF this morn. v dissappointed. Have decided not going to intentionally try any more gonna try & forget about it for a while & have some fun. Getting too depressed &wound up about the whole thing.It migt just happen when I'm not expecting it then Lorrie :cry:

hi lorrie im sorry af came for u hun big hugs xxxxx

Hi Lorrie

Sorry your AF came. I know how you feel about getting depressed! it's a good idea thou to try and forget about trying and see what happens. I've heard of so many girls who become pregnant when they stopped trying due to a cold or because they wher busy the weekend they where due to ovulate. A lot of the girls advised me to do the same when I got my AF this month. It's easier said thou! I'm gonna still check for ovulation this month but i'm gonna try and not get obsessed! good luck trying.

x

Sorry to learn of your disappointment this month Lorrie - it's so hard to bounce back sometimes isn't it. Just remember that your time will come though, I think you have the right attitude about trying to relax, sometimes we put so much pressure on ourselves and it can't be healthy to the mind or body. Start afresh with positive thoughts this month and who knows?!

Thanks girls for all your replies, just back on today after little break. Couldnt stay away from you all any longer. Doin a bit better have started walking & may start some aerobic classes next week. Bought myselfsome preseed just to make things a little less like hard work. Have relaxed a little & am actaully enjoyn lovemaking when ever we feel like it.
Hope I can continue like this & try to stay positive.xxx :wink:

Sorry that you got a BFN, you are doing the best thing, enjoying making love rather than it being a chore!!! I am sure that you will get your BFP soon, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Sending baby dust xxxx

Thanks so much Lindsday & best wishes for you too :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back