BFN, No Period, Abnormal Pap, Cancer? HELP

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
Hey guys! Maybe someone out there has been through this???

For starters, I am always on time 28 day cycle and I can feel ovulation every month like clockwork! But this month I did not feel ovulation. We still had sex in my predicted fertile window though. A few days after my fertile window was closed I had my annual Pap smear. I have gotten them yearly since a young age because my mom had uterine cancer and had a hysterectomy. My pap came back abnormal this time. I have a colposcopy scheduled for Monday to see the abnormal cells. Now here is the kicker. I don't think I ovulated this month which is strange AND THEN I also missed my period which is double strange. And yes I took a test and it was BFN clear as day. Now I am very worried it could be something very wrong. Anyone else been through this?

I haven't been through this but it is obviously a very stressful time for you which could cause you to miss a period. I think it's a case of doing whatever you can to get you through until Monday. Distract yourself as much as possible. Thinking of you xxx

Did you wait long enough to take the test? If so, I agree that the stress could have affected your period. I hope you get the all clear and can get back to TTC ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back