BFN but positive on OPK

BlondeP

Reaction score
I think i am about 14-16dpo. Loads of symptoms but the biggy I've noticed is I've gone off my food to the point that my partner has noticed - I'm not a big girl but dam it I love to eat!!! Anyway. Took a pregnancy test this morning and it came up BFN... Just decided now to do an opk and got this result!! I'm definitely not ovulating unless my cycle has become ridiculously long .....?! Could this show pregnancy before a proper pregnancy test?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 37
Hi Bee, I get lines like that before af, you also get strong lines if you test with fmu. Wait another day or two then do another preg test with a frer. x

Ah thanks Lillith, thought I was grasping at straws really. Strange that the come before AF! Oh well, as it stands I am currently late! Xx

Suppose it could, mine came up like that when I was preg, but also had positive PT. Did you use FMU because that can make the line darker xx

Used fmu for my hpt but not for my opk. So confused now haha! If my body is being normal then I would of woken to cramps and AF this morning but I haven't which is why it got me wondering xxx

Hopefully AF stays away!! Fx for you. Xx

Last edited:
You may be having a second surge? This happened me.... Had positive opks and dtd etc then at 13dpo I got a bfn. Did an opk and it was positive. Took it that I was having another surge....luckily we dtd again and treated like ov cos it turns out I was right. Got my bfp then 10 days later :)
I would dtd just in case! Best of luck :)

I used a real cheap one from eBay! Stupidly just did another now with afternoon wee and it's a bfn again xx

Just did a FRER (total poas addict here im afraid !!!) and I got a faint white line.... Whaaaatt!

I'm a poas addict too lol

I don't want to be a downer but I think white lines are negatives. Sorry. I'm not 100% on this so others may advise you different. Good luck though xx

Thankyou for being honest! In this madness of ttc I need a reality check haha xxxx

Hold your wee you 3 hours and then do another FRER?

Fingers crossed for you x

Thankyou for being honest! In this madness of ttc I need a reality check haha xxxx

I'm sorry. I feel awful lol I just don't want you to have false hope lol

There is a good chance (50/50) that you're pregnant or ovulating. So either way you're defo still in! Lol xx

Aw thanks girls. Ok keep you updated!! Xxxx

My fingers are crossed its good news :) xx

I got my hopes up when I had a positive opk before af, my OH and I were convinced I had caught as read it can be pregnancy sign, bfn and af arrived, we were both devastated. Fingers crossed for you, do a frer with fmu xx

So here is an update - I am now two days late according to my charts etc and got another positive opk today but negative hpt. Don't want to waste a frer so really stuck as what to do!!!

I would just BD Incase you are ovulating. Then testy again in a few days. Good luck Hun! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back