Bfing & thyroid meds

Cynderella

Reaction score
Anyone got any experience of under active thyroid and breast feeding? I was diagnosed about a year ago (breast fed my last 2 no probs)

I will be watching as i am being tested for it now. How did they diagnose you if you dont mind me asking?

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Its absolutely fine I'm on thyroxine and asked my consultant about bfing and he said there's no problems with it xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Blood test to diagnose Hun,

I'm off for one today will be my first one since finding out I'm pregnant but about my 5th blood test.

My first test I was 0.2 off of the treatment scale so I had to suffer 3 more months until they would test again and in that time it had gone up 0.4 so they treated me xx

Cynderella, good to hear they are keeping an eye on you and sorry to.hear they kept you waiting :(
What were your symptoms? Sorry i.am.being nosey and feel.free to.ignore me!

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I was extremely tired to the point I was scared to drive, and I couldn't lose weight no matter how hard I tried. They have been treated me for depression yet as soon as I started the Levo I haven't needed the anti ds anymore.

My mum was to the point where the doc wanted to section her cos they thought she was severely depressed was only when they got the bloods back they realised what was wrong, so she begged me to get checked.

I have had an underactive thyroid for 10 years and on thyroxine. Symptoms were tiredness and lethergy, dry skin, hair went fine and was losing strands at a time and the most obvious one was feeling cold all the time or sensitive to temperature.

Ah yeah the good old hair falling out :( I lose loads when I brush or wash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back