Bfing after alcohol?

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Im leaving Quinn for the first time on sat x I have a hen night to go to and intend on getting drunk for the first time in nearly 2yrs!
My question is - ive got expressed milk for my mum to feed quinn but how long do I have to leave it before I can resume feeding? ? X
Ill be finishing drinking about 1am, and intend to do his morning feed about 8.30? Would that be ok?? Xx

Quinns proud mammy xx Tapatalking xx

I'm not actually sure about the alcohol content thing but you might be being a bit optimistic feeding that soon after finishing drinking if you've not drunk in 2 years! haha

I went out in April and had a couple of wines and a couple of vodkas and I was steaming!I think I stopped drinking between 12.30am and 1am. Dragged myself out of bed to express at 7am and again at 11am but didn't feed until 2pm as I felt so bloody rough! I used to be good at handling my drink but just over a year of not drinking totally killed me!

I hope you have a great night though and hopefully someone will know about when you can feed after drinking.xx

I haven't had a single drink while bfing as I don't want to waste any milk ... So no alcohol since new year 2011

I think the rule is 1 hour per unit of alcohol? Might be wrong tho

Thanx girls I think it is 1u per hr so ill see how it goes x
Like u say im gona be a major lightweight as not drunk in sooooo long so gona drink water in between and as I will hopefully only drink a bit to get drunk as wont need much then well see how it goes on the morning xx

Quinns proud mammy xx Tapatalking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back