bfb then bfn?? EDIT test pictures added to first post

catswiskers

Reaction score
Hi me and my husband are ttc and my af isn't due until tomorrow so I thought I'd take a test so I did one using my first pee of the day and got a good strong second line so around 15 mins later I took another one and it was negative. I used cheapy tests off ebay.
It would mean the world to me if it was a bfp especially since our son passed away in may so a bit of happiness is just what we need.

Last edited:
I'd try's branded test with a good few hours hold or in the morning....it's unlikely that u would get a false positive the false negative is more likely xx

I'm so sorry for your loss last year cats. I would get a frer and retest with one of them, if AF is due tomorrow that will pick up the hormone. Cheap tests can unreliable hun. Wishing you all the luck xx

I think you are still in with a chance. FMU is the most concentarted so I would go with that result?

I would buy a FRER and test again tomorrow morning with FMU.

Good Luck! :)

Thanks girls. As AF is due tomorrow I'm better off waiting to see if it arrives. Tomorrow seems like such a long time away lol xx

Good luck sweetie, you really deserve to get your Bfp , will be stalking you ;)

Xxxxx

I would try a branded test hun, just to double check. I doubt you got a false positive if it was a strong line, sounds like the negative test was false to me. Test again in morning with branded I'd say. Lots and lots of luck and condolences for your loss xxx

Thank you I'm just so emotional because we tried for joey and I fell pregnant pretty quickly so we were all so excited and my other kids were so over the moon looking forward to their new baby brother. At his funeral I refused to have anything to do with god being bought up and mentioned because he gave us a baby and took him away 6 days later.
The pregnancy tests today feel similar, here's the joy of a bfb and rainbow baby and then give me a bfn. I haven't even told my husband. I've only told a friend. I've added the test pics

I would take some better tests.
This month I had positives for 2 days, then negatives for 2 days, then another positive followed by a negative. Yesterday my AF arrived. I don't trust those iCs at all x

Really hope it is your BFP, you deserve your rainbow baby.
Good luck sweetie xxxx

Thank you I'm just so emotional because we tried for joey and I fell pregnant pretty quickly so we were all so excited and my other kids were so over the moon looking forward to their new baby brother. At his funeral I refused to have anything to do with god being bought up and mentioned because he gave us a baby and took him away 6 days later.
The pregnancy tests today feel similar, here's the joy of a bfb and rainbow baby and then give me a bfn. I haven't even told my husband. I've only told a friend. I've added the test pics

Aww Jun that's so sad, I'm sorry. Well I'd definitely get branded and find out either way xx

AF was due today and it hasn't arrived YET. I'm usually early not late so its probably just my body messing with me x

I can see the line on both! But if you used a new pee 15 mins after its bound to be not be as strong as the fist one! Do one again with fresh morning pee tomorrow morning x

How are you doing sweetie? really hope AF has stayed away

xxxxx

AF arrived last night ��I will never trust IC ever again! When the first test gave me a bfp all I could see was a light at the end of a very dark tunnel with a rainbow baby and then to find out I bought a bad batch of tests! x

It happened to me hunnie, off ordered done different ones. I had BFP 2 days, then two BFNs then a BFP and my period the day after. Was totally gutted x
Here is for a Christmas baby!

Hi, we were in the August mummies group together and I remember your gorgeous little boy. I really hope you fall with your rainbow baby very soon.

i'm shocked that wasn't a bfp!! :( I'm so sorry hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back