Beware of the 6's

CARNAT22

Reaction score
I've shamelessly stolen this from another website!! It was so apt I had to post it

6 days is when you're so exhausted but everyone's stopped fussing and expect you to know what your doing, you don't.
6 weeks is the worst time, where you think your baby is never going to sleep more than five minutes (then 7-8 weeks thing start getting better)
6 months is when it all catches up with you, things are settled, getting a bit easier, the fun baby stuff is happening, but it hits u like a ton of bricks.

6 years.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Excellent and very true!!!! Although I can't say about the 6 years bit - that seems soooo far away! X

I've been having a rough few weeks and this just resonated with me!

I love my baby more than I could have imagined possible but gosh it is hard work being a Mummy

xxxxxxx

My mum always says your baby will either be a dream the first six months then hellish after or the opposite. Lol my nieces both slept through from birth now Beth is 2 and wakes every night nearly lol.

I remember at six weeks thinking right, a lot of mums report by 12 weeks they're sleeping through, so I'm half way there, just need to stick in for another 6 weeks. He started sleeping through 9 weeks lol.

6 years is when they start getting cheeky lolol xxxx

Well 2 of my children are older than 16 so I could give you all some tips and advice but I'll let you find out for yourselves :lol:

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Hahahaha tambo! My 6 year old nephew is a wee monkey just now so it could be right enough!! My 6 month was like a brick wall (leap and feeding problems nearly broke me). Thank goodness age 6 is a looooong time away. Xx

tapatalking

I can't imagine X at 6, but then she's already nearly 1 and the year has gone so so fast in a blur of days merging into one and sleepless nights mostly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back