Bet you didn't expect a post off me :)

Bunny432

Reaction score
Hey ladies! It's been a while!

I'm just popping by to see how everyone is???!!!

I've had a scan on my thyroid (finally!!!!) and I'm all clear there. I have a scan this Monday night on my ovaries etc so should finally get answers. Good news is my period is on time today (I know I know I don't believe it myself haha!!!!) and I have managed to out two stone on so I'm now back to a healthy 8 stone and feeling millions better!!

I had day 21 bloods agessssss ago but still haven't been all to get hold of th bloody clinic I had thm at. Doctors always out!

Anyway hope your all well missing you all xxxxxx

Lovely to see you back and great about getting the all clear :) x

I'm new..didn't know you before but welcome back and good luck!!!!

Hey honey so glad to see you back, really happy that its all positive for you :) xxx

BabyDust *****

So glad you're feeling better, will you start ttc again in ernest now do you think? Xx

Welcome back, you've been missed. Fx you get some answers soon on your scan and bloods. I really hope you get your sticky bean soon x

Michelle x

Welcome back Danielle xx

Welcome back! Sounds like you've made lots of good progress while you've been away :) xx

Thank you girls.

I'm waiting to see how the pelvic scan goes on Monday night before me and OH decide wether to continue TTC this year or WTT till next year.

Amazing that I've came on on the exact day - normally 2 months late so hopefully things are moving in the right direction for mine and OH's future xxx

yay so glad to see you back! things are sounding positive for you :)

Welcome back :) glad to hear things are ok! X

Hiya bunny, nice to see you back. Hope you're doing ok and that your results are all fine xxx

Welcome back Girly! Seems like you are getting somewhere, hope that BFP of yours is just around the corner :D xx

Wonderful to see you back and such fantastic news about your period and your weight gain :) Good luck for Monday's scan. Xx

Welcome bk bunny :) glad things are looking gd for u and gd luck with the scan Monday xx

Welcome back Bunny! You are sounding positive and in a really good place!! Can only mean good things are on the horizon for you!

xxx

Yeay welcome back, was only thinking the other day I'll have to text you. Glad your scan went well, good luck for the other one xxxx

Welcome back hun glad your having things looked at good luck with any results xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back