best way to loose weight?

bubbea

Reaction score
Advice girls I need to lose weight best way? X

Your diet - I changed the way I ate for good. Try to make sure you get your 5-a-day and dont have naughty stuff in the house -then you cant be tempted!
Exercise is great for you and will help but what you eat will be the main factor in whether you lose weight.

Thanks for reply hun. I've tried so many diets before and after about three weeks the weight won't shift any more! :( xx

I didn't do a 'diet' just made a lifestyle change in how i ate. I used to eat loads of sweet stuff but now I just cant handle as much because I didnt have it at all for a while and now my stomach cant handle as much sugar cos it doesnt need it. Also by changing the whole way you eat rather than dieting then you will lose the weight over time. You may hit plateaus in the weight loss as you body adapts but I would say that if you change you whole diet rather than 'dieting' you are much more likely to be sucessful.

Advice girls I need to lose weight best way? X

In my opinion the best way to loose weight is power yoga and aeribics.There are no side effects of yoga and its benefecial in all the aspects.

The best way is to totally overhaul your lifestyle - making tweaks to what you eat and how much exercise you take.

I control my calories and that is what works for me. I don't deprive myself of anything at all BUT I factor it in to my daily food intake.

If I want maccie D's for dinner then I know I am going to have to exercise more or have a smaller lunch / breakkie?

I find that once I am used tomaking healthier choices it becomes second nature? Yes I still have the occasional indulgence BUT for 80% of the time I eat healthily.

I find following these basic rules help me stay on track

* drinks lots of water through-out the day
* eat little and often
* Make sure I have either a side salad or some veggies with lunch and dinner. Salad and veggies are so low cal and filling...
* Have healthy snacks - humous and sliced pepper / fresh yoghurt / handful of mixed nuts
* eat lean meat
* portion control carbs with my evening meal (I weigh my carbs!!)
* cook from scratch as often as possible
* limit alcohol, ready meals, fast food and takeaways

Good luck - slowy and surely is the best way to lose weight

xxxxxxxxx

I started weight watchers at the end of november and have lost 2.5 stone! This works for me the best xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

I started weight watchers at the end of november and have lost 2.5 stone! This works for me the best xx

Wow thats fantastic :) im an ex-leader so it has to be WW all the way for me! Its not a 'diet' as such but a healthy living lifestyle change!!!

xx

I loved WW when i followed it a couple of years ago. I lost 16 pounds which was exactly what i wanted to lose.

I would go back now if it wasn't so expensive as i have put that 16 pouns on x2¬

I loved WW when i followed it a couple of years ago. I lost 16 pounds which was exactly what i wanted to lose.

I would go back now if it wasn't so expensive as i have put that 16 pouns on x2¬

I do the online one which is much cheaper than going to class then just use my iPhone app or online account to record everything and for recipes and support etc....it's fab xx

Wow thats fantastic :) im an ex-leader so it has to be WW all the way for me! Its not a 'diet' as such but a healthy living lifestyle change!!!

xx

I love ww! Just seems to work for me! Plus bf means I get LOADS of extra points! Nom Nom lol :) x

I do the online one which is much cheaper than going to class then just use my iPhone app or online account to record everything and for recipes and support etc....it's fab xx

how much is it online if you don't mind me asking?

first i guess you need to monitor you diet, you should of course aware of food that you eat, it is good to eat healthy food, it can help you to loose weight, and also proper exercise.
i know it is really hard to loose weight, but if you are aware, responsible and really discipline you will maintain and get the weight you want. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back