Best starry night light projector

kitten2014

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to have some kind of starry night projector in our toddlers room at night and ideally want stars, motion, light changing but soothing motion, choice of sound or not and (this is the hard bit) enough strength to project from a table or dresser so 3-7ft height...not many seem to offer this and many dont do the motion and light without sound...

Any ideas which is the best one according to the mums out there?

Argh, there was a new one I seen on one of the cartoon channels my wee one watches and I actually thought it be a good future purchase for this baby.

Ill need to look out for it again - Ive had a google, but nothing!

We have a seahorse nightlight with sound - and one of those pillow star night friends, but it doesnt play sound.

Edit: Seen this on googling, http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+p...a0udMowGc01agiCUS7v-Qz4CI2pXRdCcvKxoCCevw_wcB

xxxx

Last edited:
I have this one ready for baby when he arrives. You can play the sounds independent of the lights and vice versa. Got lots of lullabies, nature sounds and a heartbeat sound. You can also plug in your own phone/tablet/MP3 player to play your own music. It's also got a timer on it, clock, alarm and temperature display xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 8

We have this one. Both mine like(d) it. The stars project easily onto the ceiling from a bedside table height (obviously best in a reasonably dark room). There is just one piece of music, which I find irritating, but my kids love it and you can set it at two different volume levels. The stars and moon change colour as well. They still use it now (aged 4 and 2), so it has to be reasonably good!

We have a slumber buddy which sits in my Los cot and Projects with or without the sound. As he got older he learnt to turn it on himself. Very cheap too... usually on offer for about £15. X

I brought a mother care on which can be voice activist so if she wakes up it comes on. I got it a few nights back and have been able to leave her in her cot and she has fallen asleep. It also has a light sow and plays music whilst the light on the ceiling has animals that goes around x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back