Best sling to get

Hunnie

Reaction score
As title says, which is the best sling to buy? :) x

I have a baba sling, I hate it, it hurts my shoulder and he don't feel safe! I've given up trying to make it work! I've heard the moby slings are Great that's what I thought I'd ordered!

I've got a kari me which is a little complicated to put on at first but it super comfy and F loves it and always falls straight asleep in if

I have a moby wrap and love it x especially when DS was tiny x it seems really complicated at first but after the first few times it's easy x spreads the baby's weight and is so snug!

I was going to start a similar thread, well the same really lol, but just wanted to know which sling was best for BFing as well.

I only hear good things about the moby, is it a good BFing sling too? Looking after my what will be 18 month old and BFing a new baby I won't have time to sit around much so wanted to wear my baby so I can still BF on demand!

I've found a local baby wearing group on facebook which is gathering a 'library' of slings to try out, and they meet a couple of times a month to help each other out and to chat. Maybe have a hunt online for similar groups in your area? Then you might be able to try different ones out before you buy one, and someone might have a second hand one to sell too. x

I love the moby although it can be a big pain to wrap and unwrap. The baby bjorn is much more practical for everyday use (I must have quite a strong back lol). I thought that the baba sling was rubbish as it was really uncomfortable so I haven't used it at all really, and the latest one I'm trying is the mei tai. This one looks to be a winner as it's cheap on eBay not too complicated and I can have the baby on my back which is very practical if you have stuff to do around the house.

Thank you for your advice :) ill get on eBay and start looking xx

Steer clear of cheap mei tais on eBay, they can be very uncomfortable as they don't have much shoulder padding. If you have a sewing machine you can knock up a good mei tai in an afternoon. Mine has been going strong for 6 months now.

Ordered a moby wrap and it should arrive Friday :)! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back