best re-introduce myself!!

shamu

Reaction score
hello girlies,
well, i barely got started on this whole forum thingy before breaking boyf's comp(ooooh! he was maaaaad!! hehehehehe) but have finally managed to get back on line now - have been able to read all the posts, just not reply to any as couldnt log on ( deleted all the cookies from the comp somehow which meant all the password for email accounts etc were, err, awol!_ ooops!) good job im pregnant and can blame it on the hormones!!

have enjoyed keeping track on all you ladies who have had your babies, am soooo looking forward to meeting buba now, only 8 weeks to go - yippee!

am also very jealous of you organised ladies who have their nurseries all organised! - boyf is still stripping as we speak, need to get flooring laid and the room decorated before end of jan when furniture is delivered! - i know buba will be in our bedroom to begin with, but i want the room all done nice and ready so i can get in there and "nest" hehehehe

any way, it'll be nice to join in again, hope you are all keeping well and everything is ok with your bumps and babies!
shamu x

Hello

Glad to have you back, hope you stya now..
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back