Best purchase so far..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Killeen2013, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Killeen2013

Killeen2013 Well-Known Member

I've been buying some maternity clothes lately. Bought stuff from John Lewis, as is and new look. Today I received my new look delivery and I must say ive spent the best £16.99. Got the most comfortable pair of trousers for work and a t-shirt.

Just wanted to share incase anyone else is looking for work trousers...
    http://www.newlook.com/shop/materni...ide-leg-trousers-and-white-t-shirt-_280059009

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

2. Sunshine_state

Sunshine_state Well-Known Member

I bought these a few weeks ago only black top as well. They are so comfortable... best maternity purchase i've made to. If only they had tjem in more colours x

3. ChloeSmith

ChloeSmith Well-Known Member

I have the trousers, they're great for work! :) xx

4. iWitch

iWitch Well-Known Member

I can't bear to buy any yet until I really need them! Bump came out of nowhere today (8 weeks) so had to buy something to disguise it! Bought some black vests and 3 baggy shirt like tips from primarni at £2 each reduced! Also, just incase anyone wanted new bras, i managed to get a really comfy normal bra from la senza for £6 xx

5. H16

H16 Well-Known Member

I have to say that I have found New Look maternity clothes to be the comfiest by far, I practically live in my denim maternity shorts from there :)