Best pregnancy tests?

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Best CHEAP pregnancy tests for early testing when you get the urge to poas :poas:

And opks. Need to buy both so what do you ladies buy? X

Sorry, I don't trust anything other than a FRER but would be interested in some ovulation test advice also as I haven't found any that I rate yet xx

Best CHEAP pregnancy tests for early testing when you get the urge to poas :poas:

And opks. Need to buy both so what do you ladies buy? X
I use pound land ovulation and pregnancy strips. They are fab xx

Thanks ladies. Ordered some of eBay from someone who had 100% feedback. Didn't say the brand they looked different from what I've seen before and more expensive! They came this morning and turned out to be bloody one step! Can't seem to find any that aren't one step. But have to use em cos I bought em.
Didn't order opks yet have about 10 left but can't seem to find any that aren't oone step for a decent price. I don't go to the pound shop regularly xx

I use easy@home ones from Amazon. They've seemed fairly OK so far, but recently got a very nasty evap! :gun:

However, their ovulation tests have been really good! Just have to make sure you don't read them until all of the dye has gone across which can feel like aaaaaages sometimes.

When I was TTC my first nearly 5 years ago, FRER were all the rage but they seem to have gotten a lot of bad reviews lately!

Oh really, what have the bad reviews of FRERS been for? Funnily enough I got a bit of an evap on one last month which I've never had before! Xx

Oh really, what have the bad reviews of FRERS been for? Funnily enough I got a bit of an evap on one last month which I've never had before! Xx

I've heard lots of evaps lately On FRERs!

My cheaper far far cheaper easy @ home picked up a positive result earlier than a FRER, as did Aidteq off Amazon one steps took ages to show positive and clearblue were really good too!

I've heard lots of evaps lately On FRERs!

Yes I’ve heard that too, and Last month I also had evap line on FRER, and I’ve always rated them. So I’m unsure now myself! Hopefully won’t happen this time.
I’ve used one step in the past, and also have some in to use if necessary.
Not sure what other brand, other than clear blue digital when further along.
Heard super drug ones are good but haven’t used them myself.
:/

My cheaper far far cheaper easy @ home picked up a positive result earlier than a FRER, as did Aidteq off Amazon one steps took ages to show positive and clearblue were really good too!

That’s interesting to know! , I’ll be having a look :)

Can't confirm they're still good but I used a test from home bargains and it confirmed my youngest without a doubt. It was 99p for 2. That was back in 2019 though. I only grabbed them as I was going crazy wondering and wouldnt be able to get anywhere to get a frer for a few more days and didn't have any faith but they were great xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back