Best nursing bra?

Blueflower

Reaction score
Is there a bra with a small flap so you can tandem feed in public without revealing too much boob and cleavage? Seen pictures but not where to buy them.

Right iv got a brilliant one but iv packed it as im moving tomorrow but will post if I think of the name. Its when you pull the bra down the other bit has black and white on it to help baby find nipple as it's the first colour they see. They also have numbers on the clips so you don't forget which boob you fed on last. Im going to Google now and see if I can find them. They wasn't cheap but so much better than mothercare ones and have lasted. My mothercare ones have bobbles on them where they been washed ect.

Mumbabra.com I think or just Google Mumbabra, there really good not cheap but I love them.

Yes! i bought a good nursing bra online on cosymama.com It is actually more of a tank top with an integrated nursing function lol. Still It is really easy to use and comfortable. The price was also around 20$ which was acceptable for me :)

Thanks for the Mumbra reccomendation- mine arrived this am and it is brilliant!! X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back