Best money I've spent in a long time!!

marley

Reaction score
Bought lo a jumperoo- she is loving it I can run to the loo and do a number two whilst she's in it!

Fab fab fab!

(not an ambassador for fisher promise) promise lol

Can't leave her in it too long, she seems to get over stimulated and then doesn't go down for a nap! Xxx

Pointless post just thought I'd
Share my excitement x

Haha me to pinky!! It looks like so much fun...

I can see that I'm going to buy all the toys I want over the next 10 years!! Mwahaha

Xx

We had the learn & groove activity station for LO and that was a god send too. Meant I could do some cleaning and also go for a poo in peace lol

We love our jumperoo! LO bounces for England! Best purchase ever! X

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

How old is your little one? Mine is nearly 4 weeks but holds his body up really well and loves jumping but it kills my arms after a while and wondered how long it would be till be could comfortably have one!!
xxx

We got ours when LO was around 3 1/2 months and she just used to sit in it then and not do much lol....by 4ish months she was bouncing loads and playing with the toys!

Sorry gate crashed your post :-/ xx

Bought one for Jacob last week but he can only rock in it lol doesn't know how to bounce yet.

ooh so not long till I dont have to spend hours bouncing him!! My arms are going to be the size of weightlifters by the time he gets one!!
xxx

Kynon loves his too, he goes mad bouncing in it now and it does give you a few mins to do stuff!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

We got ours when LO was around 3 1/2 months and she just used to sit in it then and not do much lol....by 4ish months she was bouncing loads and playing with the toys!

Sorry gate crashed your post :-/ xx

Wish I got mine around 3.5 months - my lo is 5 months tomorrow! Fantastic product xx

I know, she really wants to sit up and see what going on all the time. I'm so looking forward to it as she has now learnt that her hands will do whatever she wants them to!

Jumperoo!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330259963.485669.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330259963.485669.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 14
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330259973.367449.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330259973.367449.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 14
Brilliant! I've started eyeing these up. J is so strong and has been holding his head up since day 1 :shock: I think I'll get one in a month or so he'll be so ready by then.

I'd love one, but he already has the rainforest bouncer and playmat - it would be a bit too rainforesty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back