Best Internet Strips?

GeekMaker

Reaction score
Okay so I had a super duper bright false positive on Clinical Guard strips. Being an addict to POAS lol I am wondering....what brands online are trustworthy? I know nothing is 100% but I usually like something like those strips around for when I cant get my hands on say a First Response or in the TWW I think it is called.

Any ideas? <3 Oh my gosh and thank you all for being here for me and all of us its like a little TTC family <3 I love you guys! lol

Oh goodness...after only browsing a few minutes I am not sure about internet ones anymore. Thoughts?

Can only echo what char has said, as much as she isn't a fan ;-) I used them for ovulation and when I got my bfp - I tested everyday with them and my line gradually got darker everyday until I did my digi, so for us poas addicts they are great as they don't break the bank. FX your cycle sorts itself out soon and you can crack on with ttc :dust: xx

Can only echo what char has said, as much as she isn't a fan ;-) I used them for ovulation and when I got my bfp - I tested everyday with them and my line gradually got darker everyday until I did my digi, so for us poas addicts they are great as they don't break the bank. FX your cycle sorts itself out soon and you can crack on with ttc :dust: xx
Well don’t you know me very well IVW :rotfl: xx

Lol thank you ladies <3 I think my AF is finally here thank God so I can move on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back