Best Formula for fussiness and gas?

Bela

Reaction score
Hi everyone☀
My baby is 5 weeks old and just recently has become very gassy throughout the day, especially from 4.30pm to around about 6.30pm. She is very uncomfortable when passing gas and cries a lot! I am currently on Similac Total Comfort but am looking at maybe changing her formula to something like either Similac Sensitive or the one above that? I don't think she has cow milk allergy just maybe problems digesting the formula? Also not sure if it is mild colic... She is calm throughout the day only crying if hungry but at the end of the day she is super uncomfortable. She sleeps well throughout the day and night though.
Any help would be great xxx

Some babies get fuzzy in the evening for a short while, but she might also be in a mental leap. Have you heard about the Wonder Weeks?x

I can’t help with formula, but it could just be “witching hour” - young babies tend to have a period of 1-2hrs a day, usually in the evening, where they get cranky. Like @Kitana said, bubs also go through a leap at 5 weeks and when they’re going through leaps they’re a lot more grumpy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back