Best form of COQ10

soffphie

Reaction score
Hi guys - i am just about to run out of COQ10 & dont want to misbuy. I dont know why im so paranoid about buying the 'wrong' coq10 but i know a lot of you on here use this for egg quality / ivf.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Enzyme-Cap...s=coq10+500mg&qid=1555225725&s=gateway&sr=8-3
My current supplement about to run out. soft gel. smallish. cut open and inside is a small amount of yellow liquid with orange bits. says its 500mg but not convinced anymore also when i googled Ved it comes up American, just now a bit suspicious all is not what it seems with it.. probably feeling overaly paranoid.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Enzyme-Q10...g&qid=1555225725&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1
A potential new one ill switch too.. people are saying tho this time it is a powder form inside caps not liquid like one i have.. and that the powder is 'brick red'

Really dont have a lot to spend on it each month. Id say £10 max per month.

Anyone have anything they take thats actually made a difference.?

Hi guys - i am just about to run out of COQ10 & dont want to misbuy. I dont know why im so paranoid about buying the 'wrong' coq10 but i know a lot of you on here use this for egg quality / ivf.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Enzyme-Cap...s=coq10+500mg&qid=1555225725&s=gateway&sr=8-3
My current supplement about to run out. soft gel. smallish. cut open and inside is a small amount of yellow liquid with orange bits. says its 500mg but not convinced anymore also when i googled Ved it comes up American, just now a bit suspicious all is not what it seems with it.. probably feeling overaly paranoid.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Enzyme-Q10...g&qid=1555225725&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1
A potential new one ill switch too.. people are saying tho this time it is a powder form inside caps not liquid like one i have.. and that the powder is 'brick red'

Really dont have a lot to spend on it each month. Id say £10 max per month.

Anyone have anything they take thats actually made a difference.?

Morning @soffphie

I've literally just re-ordered these in 'high absorption' tablets form. £38 for 6 months supply and free delivery. I like them because they are easy to swallow and the dose is 300 so I just take two, sometimes three across the day, rather than all at once as I read that's better for absorption. I'm basing that dose on various articles but its really a guess as all the info online is different.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GUEHNEG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I do believe they make a difference. My consultant didn't recommend them due to lack of evidence but was happy for me to continue taking it as it can do no harm. My friend in Oz was recommended to take them by her consultant and whilst IVF never worked for her she eventually fell pregnant naturally at 43 and is due her baby next month. These and accupuncture are the only thing she did differently. Who knows!

x

Morning @soffphie

I've literally just re-ordered these in 'high absorption' tablets form. £38 for 6 months supply and free delivery. I like them because they are easy to swallow and the dose is 300 so I just take two, sometimes three across the day, rather than all at once as I read that's better for absorption. I'm basing that dose on various articles but its really a guess as all the info online is different.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GUEHNEG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I do believe they make a difference. My consultant didn't recommend them due to lack of evidence but was happy for me to continue taking it as it can do no harm. My friend in Oz was recommended to take them by her consultant and whilst IVF never worked for her she eventually fell pregnant naturally at 43 and is due her baby next month. These and accupuncture are the only thing she did differently. Who knows!

x

Thank You v much :) im probably going to take a 300mg dose for now.
I have started process for AMH test so will wait & see what that says & up dose as nec'

Studies show that coq10 from ubiquinone is better absorbed than just coq10, which means you can take a lower dose. I’ve got the same ones as bambi for this reason x

hi can i ask how it has made improvements on you both? @SugaryIris and @Bambi42 ?
what colour are the tabs? are they powder or liquid? thank you :)

hi can i ask how it has made improvements on you both? @SugaryIris and @Bambi42 ?

I have only been taking it for 1 cycle, and that was a cancelled cycle of clomid. I have conceived 3 times but lost before 5 weeks so I suspect a problem with egg quality which is common for ladies with pcos. Whilst i can’t comment on what it’s done yet as you need to take it for 3 months before any effect on eggs, I’m hoping it will help my next conception be a sticky one.

The tablets are easy enough to swallow and a nude colour x

Hi Soffphie,

Like SugaryIris I have conceived three times and lost very early so I too suspect issue with egg quality. I don't have any proof that CoQ10 is working, I might be able to say more once I've had my review meeting. All along every doctor has said because of my age the egg quality will be rubbish (they put it nicer than that) and during my IVF we had 4 top quality embryos at the 3 day stage..... which was much better than expected. Sadly none ended up good enough to freeze and the 5 day blastocyst that was transferred failed to implant but that can happen to someone much younger with top quality embryos too. If I had had IVF before taking Coq10 I would have a direct comparison, but I don't.

The tablets are small and solid and pale in colour. I'll post a photo when my order arrives, I took the last of my current stock this morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back