best double breast pump and best baby carrier for newborn and to breast feed in

angel babe

Reaction score
hiya i just wonted to no what the best breast pump is to use im planing on breast feeding but will need a pump aswell so if any one can help would be great thanks in advance and best baby carrier for newborn and so i can breast feed in aswell thank you

Hi hun. I expressed alot as my baby was born prem and I used a Medela it was really good but can be pricey but I would recommend it. Also I baby wear a little and I got a baby sling you have to tie it yourself but it can be used in numerous positions it's a liberty sling or I've heard the nct close caboo is really good xxx

I have not used a pump before but I have been looking into the medela swing and the ameda lactaline x

We are using a close caboo, never worn a sling with my little boy but it's come in so handy having the 2. It's so easy to use and baby is so comfy in it xx

I used a medela swing with my daughter when I had her and have another one ready for this baby already! I also used a baba sling with my daughter because I could feed hands free xxx

I read an article about the medela swing not being closed or hygienic (on here? I'm not sure)

This one was recommended in the article http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JNCTA...TF8&colid=3QB9I4R52VEN5&coliid=I24AQ32XY1E33N They also do a double pump http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JNCTAKW?psc=1

Any wrap is good to breastfeed in, but a stretchy wrap (like Moby, Kari Me, Hug a bub, etc) are slightly easier to get to grips with, and they're a bit cheaper than most woven wraps so could be good to try out and see how you go.

However, everyone is different, what works for one doesn't always work for someone else, so I'd see if there's a sling library near you where you can go along and get a feel for the different slings and see which you think you'd prefer.

Medela swing here - it was great when I had to exclusively pump for a month after birth.

thank you all for your help i will look into all your suggestions xx

I can't comment on the breast pump, but I absolutely adore the Peanut Shell Adjustable Sling. It's convenient, comfortable, and (most importantly) it's safe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back