Best dolls for 2 year old

Hedgehog

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been asked before but I am looking to get my daughter a doll for her 2nd birthday (November). I'm due to have a baby in October so would like my daughter to have her own baby to look after. Any advice on which is best to get? I don't want anything too fancy or expensive. Something quite simple ideally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ours has a My First Baby Annabel. She is smaller than the 'proper' baby Annabel and has a soft body so is perfect for toddlers. We got her for her when I was pregnant. Our daughter enjoys pushing her in a toy pushchair, changing her nappy & clothes and pretending to breastfeed her. I do think it helps having a toy baby to roleplay.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but I am looking to get my daughter a doll for her 2nd birthday (November). I'm due to have a baby in October so would like my daughter to have her own baby to look after. Any advice on which is best to get? I don't want anything too fancy or expensive. Something quite simple ideally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This may sound a bit weird, but I'd recommend you to get a doll that does not have physical hairs. Children love to tear them apart and may even lick them.

anything easy to clean (food, mud, and other whatnots) and not easily detachable would be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back