Best baby monitor?

Rachel80

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations? I want a good reliable one but I think the video ones would make me paranoid! x

Just brought the angelcare one with the mat. Got really good reviews and 2 friends have used it.

I ordered the angelcare one with the mat from amazon. Last time we had the tommy tippee one and it was fine but after about a year and a half the connection between the charger and the handset got doggy and eventually stopped working.

I read loads of reviews on-line and the angelcare one seemed to come out best.

Great thanks ladies ill check it out x

We bought this one today from John Lewis - have been having a play...love it so far!!

http://www.johnlewis.com/bt-digital-video-baby-monitor-1000/p231458726

The sound is great and very clear - and the screen is quite big, with a really great camera view. Also has night vision, room temp gage, lullabies to play to baby and a two way talk back so you can speak to LO without getting up to soothe him/her too.

Hope that helps :) xx

Wow sounds high tech! I was going to avoid the ones with the screen because I know I'll be glued to it 24/7 but then again I can see the benefits....I'm sure my oh will want the most high tech one he can get!x

We got the angelcare one and it's very good. Would definitely recommend it. Now that my LO is older, I would really like one with a monitor as almost every time I go to check on her I end up waking her up!!!

We got the Motorola blink. It has an app which allows you to view from your phone or iPad which OH is very excited about!

Got the same one as chezza but got it from tesco. It was the same price but we were able to double our clubcard vouchers to put towards it and so only had to pay a bit towards it. I think it looks great.

OH loves his gadgets and informed me yesterday he'd ordered the Withings one http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0069JBKHI think he likes the fact that it syncs with iPad/ iPhone etc and he can see and talk to baby even when he's overseas working. It'll probably freak me out if I hear voices and and it's only the baby and I in the house :) x

Making a note of all of these, my OH is really into gadgets, so he's been scouring for the best, most hi-tech ones!

We bought this one today from John Lewis - have been having a play...love it so far!!

http://www.johnlewis.com/bt-digital-video-baby-monitor-1000/p231458726

The sound is great and very clear - and the screen is quite big, with a really great camera view. Also has night vision, room temp gage, lullabies to play to baby and a two way talk back so you can speak to LO without getting up to soothe him/her too.

Hope that helps :) xx

We've bought this one too. Wasn't too bothered about having a video one but it was on offer and OH was keen on having a video one. Had a play with it when it came and it seems pretty good x

We have the angelcare with sensor mat and love it, we recommend it to all our pregnant friends :) xxx

I saw this new monitor called Nabby baby monitor. Can't link to it, as i don't have ten posts. But if you google it you can find it. :)

And so I have this friend who said that she has this cheap baby monitors, but I didn't believe her first but later on I was amazed that the baby monitor is still with her and it's really durable. I tried it and I too would really recommend to my friends and you reading my post.

I want to get the angelcare with sensor mat, but will also get a snuza hero I think

I was about to say about the snuzahero. I have both, on grounds baby will be sleeping in moses basket downstairs during the day and for when we're out in the car etc. Worth it for the piece of mind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back