Bellycast

Natural mamma

Reaction score
Has anyone done a bellycast ??
I plan to mine next week....will post a picture when i've painted it :D

Oh no i havent. is it like plaster paris.
How would you do this?

leckershell did one i think... she might have a pic!

I noticed just before xmas Argos sell the kits to do yourself at home for about £15

i done one when i was pregnant with nathan i never painted it though ill take a picture tomorrow if i get chance. i think i will do one this time too :D

I got mine on ebay for £15 including postage .....It is plaster of paris and the idea is your hubby does it boobs and all. I like the idea of painting mine in rainbow colours. Baby 5 and i've never done one but i've seen friends ones and they are amamzing. One friend covered hers in sequins and glitter it was very intricate and she had a gorgeous baby girl (interesting cos she did'nt know)

Also its a good thing to kill time with in this last dragging bit of pregnancy !! :)

No doubt i'll do one as my bump doesnt go that big, plus ive no room in this house to keep things.

here my cast of nathan at 36 weeks
oldpics101.jpg

That is brilliant! If I did one it would just end up getting broken, I'm rubbish at storing stuff, it normally ends up stuffed in a cupboard

wow thats amazing......i'm going to hang mine up in my toilet (no i ain't shy)....then later it'll go in the attic :D

They do look fab but i think mine would end up in hte loft.

its on top of my wardrobe at the moment ive been meaning to bronze it and hang it on the wall somewhere but ive never got round to it.
im gonna have to get a kit and do it next week for this baby be interesting to compare :think:

I think it would be worth doing one, just to fill the belly up with cement and get hubby to wear it all day everyday for a month and do all the house work, picking everything up off the floors etc just to give him a taste of what being pregnant feels like :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back