Belly.........

Leeann10

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am 11 weeks exactly, still feeling nauseous (but not as much) and tired etc but what I have noticed is that my belly has popped out slightly! Anyone else noticed this at this stage?

This is my 11th pregnancy but never got this far so don't know what to expect?

Thanks x

Mine popped at 6 weeks!! Was bloat then but never went down, just went straight to a bump. They say from 10 weeks the uterus rises above the pubic bone and thats when you can notice a difference xx

Yep that normal it's the start of things to come x I was similar to lisey lol

Last edited:
This worries me slightly as I hate to imagine what I will be like later!!

The bloat has gone down and now belly goes in at the middle and then pops out low down and is hard x

It doesn't matter if you get as big as a house, it is for an amazing reason and you can lose it again after. I got even thinner than I was before after I had my son xx

I'm not worried about the weight after tbh, I am just struggling with my back as it is currently and praying it won't get worse!!

I might start showing it off soon though x

I think you can get bump support belts that can help with backache xx

Yeah I had heard of those!

I shall look into them when I am a bit further along x

I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow and from about 6 weeks i had bloat like the girks said...but it never went down and now i look like i did at about 16 weeks with ds.
I have 2 slipped discs which were horrendous when preg last time (had to have physio) but found bump support helpful xx

i dont have a bump as such, just looks bloated right low down and its hard. cant wait for my bump tho! xx

My belly has gone down (bloating) but I have this little bump developed low down now that's hard and the rest of my belly goes in and looks like a peanut!!

I am getting dull aches low down too, like I've worked out too much x

yea mine looks like a peanut too, out at my ribs then in then out again just before my belly button!

im crampy today but ive had some sort of sickness bug and i think its just the end of that cant help worrying tho!

hoping i would have more of a bump this far on but its my first and i was tiny before hand

We were early bloomers weren't we :bump::bump: xx

Lol yes. I'm struggling g to get in and put of chairs now and I'm only 16 weeks I'm not even half way yet lol who know what we'll be like at 40weeks! People already guessed I was 5 months at 12 weeks!

Last edited:

We were early bloomers weren't we :bump::bump: xx

Lol yes. I'm struggling g to get in and put of chairs now and I'm only 16 weeks I'm not even half way yet lol who know what we'll be like at 40weeks! People already guessed I was 5 months at 12 weeks!

I am the same and if I am slouched on the sofa, OH has to help me up :lol: xx

I am also slouched on the sofa! I have a Fitbit and this morning my heartrate was down to 58bpm and then rose up to 65!

My low heartrate also worries me as I know it is supposed to increase when pregnant and my resting heartrate is usually 60bpm! I have been feeling tired today so maybe it's that and quite sick with itchy nipples that are driving me to distraction!!

Hoping this is all a good sign x

Before I got ill my testing hb was around 55bpm but it's coz I used to do cross country. A low bpm is usually a good thing. Unless it's causing issues

Lol lisey. I know that well. Yesterday son had parents evening and I had to sit in one if them tiny chairs could I get out of the thing?!? Lol it was hilarious. And ay one point the teacher told me my son needed to practice his handwriting. So I turned to my son and said "mummy has dyslexia so she used to print off pages of fonts and practice and practice" to which my darling son replied "yea but you're getting fatter so it's harder for you than me!" Lol cheers boy!

Normally, it is sitting at 65-67 but as I been to the loo it is now at 73!

Lol Ery :)

That sounds like a healthy heartrate, my resting heartrate the other day was in the 90's and they weren't happy with that. It has even gone into the 100's and was sent to a&e. Think yours sounds perfectly fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back