Belly ring

Violet

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have a belly ring and was wondering when I should take it out? I'm 15 weeks now and finally starting to get a il bump.

Going on what some people have gone through I'd say now!!

The last thing you want I'd to get an infection or have it tear xx

Can you not get a pregnancy one, you get pregnancy bars, dunno how different a ring is. The bars are longer and more flexible, some people wear the right to the end. Xxx

I had a pregnancy bar from about 15 weeks. Had to take it out around 30 weeks tho as my skin was sprightly it was hurting and getting sore. U can always try that, but if ur not bothered about taking it out then do that. I was adamant I would have my piercing all the way through but it got painful. My baby was more important that a piercing I can get redone if I want to x

I took mine out at around 15 weeks before it could get infected or anything, you can but maternity bars, but I thought is just take them out altogether and if they don't back in they don't back in! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I kept mine in all through my pregnancy and had no trouble I got a flexible bar which helped you can pick them up cheap on eBay. I have a hood piercing that I'm a bit worried about i hope to avoid taking it out x

ive got a preg bar in and its been totally fine the whole way thru. the nipple piercings only lasted til 12 weeks tho and then had to come out. ow is all i can say there lol

have a look in the argos catalouge i know they do some in there i think it may be a plastic flexi bar x

I really regret trying to hang on to my belly button piercing. It has gone really nasty and is properly scarred now. My skin doesn't stretch very well at all. I used a pregnancy bar too and it still didn't work :(

I only took mine out last week at 21 weeks. Wasn't having any bother with it at all but decided to take it out before it started to hurt and get infected. Unreal how quickly it's closing up. Tried to put bar back in just to check and already the outside top hole was bleeding. Looks like by time I have baby it'll be impossible to get in again. Ah well xx

I kept mine in all through my pregnancy and had no trouble I got a flexible bar which helped you can pick them up cheap on eBay. I have a hood piercing that I'm a bit worried about i hope to avoid taking it out x

Good luck with your hood piercing hon :). I can't see why you would need to take it out before birth and even then hopefully it will be fine.

I've decided I'm going to take my belly ring out. I really dont want it to get infected and I've seen some on OBEM that looked awful. It will be strange not to see it or play with it when I'm thinking about stuff lol. Thanks for your answers girls :)

ive got a preg bar in and its been totally fine the whole way thru. the nipple piercings only lasted til 12 weeks tho and then had to come out. ow is all i can say there lol

Oh yes I can see that would be an ow lol. My nips are really tender and I'm currently wondering how on earth I'm gonna bf as I'm finding it really painful if I touch my nipples, let alone if OH tries to. Currently he's banned lol :lol:

The weird thing is my boobs have only grown the tiniest bit, I'm still in most of my normal bras!

my boobs havent really grown at all, they got a little fuller if anything, bra size has stayed the same but man they were so tender. now they leak when squeezed but arent nearly as tender as they were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back