BELLY PICS!!! may2006

Picture7.jpg

me at 14 weeks looking just fat :(
xxxxxx

Great Bumps Dionne and Rach,

I have some pics to post of my bump 10 wk,17 wk and one I took yesterday, they are all on my camera. I will get my partner to down load them on to the computer and I will up load them soon

I have really popped out last week and started to get those dreaded stretch marks because i have popped out all of a sudden.

Sarah

cool, post them soon :) i love looking at other girls bumps... i feel huge this time :( but aint got any strech marks i didnt get any with dior either.... i count my self lucky!!!

ive gone huge already :( got loads of faint stretchmarks from when i had my son so i dare say will have plenty on this one too by time im 9 months will prob look like freddie kruger been at my belly lol i wouldnt mind if my bump was all out front like on my son but this time im going like a barrel lol xxxxxxxxx

hi rach, do u no if ur having a boy or girl?
they usualy say if your carrying dif then its a dif sex, i went fat every were with dior this time its just my belly :)

THANK GOD!

Hi I have posted my belly pics in the second tri under 13 and 20 wks heading

I did it wrong it was ment to go under belly pics but not sure what I did

Lol

Sarah

fab pics :D not sure what im having this time lol am thinking baby elephant :( lol having scan on 3rd jan am more like a barrel every day am hoping this means a girl :D was all out front on my son looked really slim from the back this time i just look like ive ate all the pies :oops:
will do a pic at some point today and post it on here xxxxxxx

hi rach im having my scan on 5th jan :) u goin to find out what your having? i didnt find out with Dior but my partner would like to no this time :)

hi dionne wow theres a few of us having scans that week think lindsay got hers on 4th in between me and you definately want to know what the sex is lol when i was pg with my son u were not allowed to know on your first child but that was 12 years ago now im just hoping baby has its legs open so they can see :D ooh i cant wait it will be so nice to see baby again ive not even heard heart beat yet and not felt any movements for quite a few days so will be a relief to see baby is ok i know u dont always feel it all the time in the early days but its still a worry :( roll on next tuesday :D xxxxxxxxx

Hi Dionne / Rach

Yep my scan is on 4th - can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always said that I would like to find out what I am having but DH doesn't want too, so we are keeping it as a surprise. This will be our first baby so the surprise will be nice. I will post some pics of my bump so that you can hazard a guess at what I am having. My mum thinks it's a boy but my MIL thinks it's a girl, I suppose one of them is right :wink:

Xxx

come on may mummys where are your bumps?????

32weeks
Dee012.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back