Belly growls!

Bek234

Reaction score
Right am I imagining things or has anyone else had belly gurgling/growling sounds?
Sounds like I'm hungry but I'm not.
It's in diff places like under my ribs even!? I don't think it's digesting...
Do I sound like a looney!??

Tapatalking. X

Lmfao! I ha this lastnight on my right side near to where he was kicking.

OH even said wa ur belly rumbling!?

I was so confused cos i wasnt hungry and it felt like it was coning from noah lol!

That's exactly what I mean!
I've googled (as u do lol) and people are saying its baby farting hahaha! And others saying its the fluids swishing about.... But nothing that I can be certain lol

It's weird!! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Baby farting! Lmfao! Imagine that hahaha!

Wonder what the hell it is!? I havent had it since lasnight mind.
But it lasted a ood half hr/ hr on and off! Was well weird lol xx

I thought it was just me!! I know exactly what you mean, it's weird! Maybe it is just waters moving around and pushing air about? Who knows, but I guess if it's not painful it isn't a problem lol might ask MW later cos I was putting it down to a bit of on upset stomach and just keep ignoring it!! Lol I'll try to remember & ask later!!

Glad I'm not the only one! Lol ill mention it to my docs today, I've got MW today too so will also ask her. Xx

Tapatalking. X

Darn it! I forgot to ask both!! Lol x

Tapatalking. X

Seeing this I forgot too lol didn't help getting to my appointment to find that my MW has gone off on sabatical until she retires in October, with no warning!! Argh! And her replacement is awful. Saw her once before and she skipped most of the usual test, so to open the door n seeing her sat there made my heart sink! Not happy at all now!!

Ah that's rubbish! What about asking for a different MW? She doesn't have to find out.
I have a student midwife which I prefer to my actual MW. Hoping I see her again next time. Xx

Tapatalking. X

Ive got a diff MW coning to my house thurs.. Not met this one before. Mines on call all day so shes got this one to do my 36wk app.. Dnt want her coming to my house!! X

Why is she coming to ur house?

I had a 34 wks health visitor come to mine, she was really nice and made me feel so much better about breast feeding! So much info :) x

Tapatalking. X

Not sure! At my 34ek my MW was like ohh ill come to urs for next app, discuss birth plan and labour and go over some bits ( as i havent gone to any antenatal classes ad she doesnt want me to miss out lol) said shell be about half hr an hr..
Then called me the day after to say she cant make it as she forgot she was on call so sending another MW..
I know HVs come to ur house but didnt no MWs do before baby is born!?
I cant be arsed to tidy up haha xx

Haha! Just put everything behind the sofa! Lol

Yes that sounds like the meeting I had, it was helpful to be fair and she was really nice, and it was good to know who would be coming to see me if I needed help breast feeding etc.
u might like it :)

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Trouble is we're really limited on MWs round. Seems to be 1 per gp surgery and they're all trying to cover a huge area. My MW from before, was covering 200 & something ladies on her own and they were just the ladies due by the end of June!!! She told me this the end of April! It's impossible to get a new MW without changing surgery again apparently. Will hopefully only have to see her once maybe twice now anyway cos it'll be hosp after that!! Not even got a contact number for her actually, have to leave a message at main office and wait for response, which is hopeless in an emergency as I have to have antibiotics when I go into labour, but if I'm not sure whether I'm actually in labour I can only go to hosp n waste their time rather than talk to MW first!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back