belly buttons

kimbot1981

Reaction score
have anybodies belly buttons popped yet !!!??? I'm 32 weeks and mine is getting closer. A friend says they're like buttons on a pressure cooker- once they're popped you know you're ready to go!

my belly button popped out at 25 weeks im now 34 weeks its quite anoyin thou as its really sensitive and rubs on my clothes so i have to put a plaster on it :lol:

hi im 32 weeks pregnant and mine asnt popped out yet its gettin closer though everytime my belly stretches

I'm 30 wks and mine is half way out. Only the top is out and the bottom is in....has been like this now for weeks. :lol: my guess is it is not coming out anymore.

donna said:
hi im 32 weeks pregnant and mine asnt popped out yet its gettin closer though everytime my belly stretches

Hello name-sake......

mine is ut at the top and flat at the botom. From the front it looks like i haven't got one at all.

Sandi

Mine is still a little in...think it wil probably just end up flat rather than pop...then hopefuly OH will stop mucking around with it! :roll:

ooh, this post confused me- i was reading through and saw one woman was 200 weeks pregnant and was sayingshe was 30 weeks or something!
I'm 34 weeks and mine hasn't popped out yet :pray: really hope it doesn't or at least doesn't for a while as i like mine the way it is!!

my belly button is no where near popping out & im 30 weeks tomorrow.... my SIL's is almost flat now & shes only 27 weeks. Everyone is different i suppose. Did anyones belly button stay the same? Mine just seems to be getting wider. I think my belly bar is holding it al down :lol:

ok, I was paraniod mine would pop, but it hasn't :cheer: :cheer:

Mine is in the middle of popping! I reckon another couple of weeks and it will be properly popped!

:) Mines not popped :pray: I think it would cause a major freakout if it did I dont like the thought of it all sticky out!

no sign of popping yet, but it certainly has changed alot over the last couple of months, really expecting this in the next month, but who knows.

mine not popped niether im 22 weeks, don't think it is tbh :think: it has gone shallower though

Don't think mine is going to. Must have been a very deep belly button.

Mine's pretty much fully popped now, it was a gradual thing but think it started at about 25 weeks.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back