Belly button

Lilelephant

Reaction score
O has an major outie going on and pops right out when he is crying! Is this something to worry about? U can press it and it doesn't appear to cause him any bother

Rhea has the same and so did my eldest although he had a slight umbilical hernia from being prem which repaired itself. My mum said I had the same and I don't have an outie now !!
Could always mention it next time u get O weighed to put your mind at rest xxx

Paige has an outie and I used to as well (it took a lot of work to get it in!), he might just have an outie belly button. Babies breath with their belly ( not literally but it's their bellies that move instead of their chest like in adults) so when he cried its probably just making it more prominent.

Just mention it next time your at te clinic if your worried.

Sounds like hours of entertainment!!

I'm going to watch Tyler's belly now!!

Sounds normal yey will mention it tho! Pinky it's freaky lol

My lo was exactly the same at that age, now he still has an outy but its not the predominant iykwim!

Vince is exactly the same, it can look quite scary at times!

The boys have this and u just thought they had huge outtie belly buttons so glad it's normal I was going to ask!!

ellas is a bit of a funny shape but hers got infected after the cord dropped off! sounds normal to me xx

Jacob's was the same and it used to go hard when he was crying but just over the last 2 weeks or so it went in by itself and looks normal now.

The doctor told me at the 8 week check that babies have outees but by the time they are two most have gone in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back