Being prem doesnt neccessarily mean small!!

pringle88

Reaction score
just thought i would share... my cousin had a baby girl this morning at 34 weeks as her waters went on boxing day.. she gave birth naturally to a breech baby with no pain relief and her little beauty weighed a healthy 6lb 30z!!! she is breathing perfectly and has absolutely nothing wrong with her! :) xx

good weight, big smaller than my son who was born at 38 weeks and 2 days at 6lb 10 oz's x

She must have been ready to come out x

fab weights my identical twin boys were born at 36 weeks 6lb exactly! so not always teeny x

Kynon was 7lb 8oz a month early, and strangely I had a small bump! He was still jaundiced and had fluctuating blood sugars though so although he looked full term size wise he wasn't really, he seems about a month behind with development stuff too so far, but is bigger that other babies the same age, just a big boy! Hope your cousins baby is doing well x

my ds 3 was 7 weeks prem and he was 6lb 14oz - a good healthy weight :)

Thomas was 36 weeks exactly as weighed 6lb 4oz and apart from feeding problems jaundice and trouble regulating his temp he was fine and is now a healthy 8 yr old xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back