Being induced!!

Lanesje77

Reaction score
Hi, just to let you know I'm in hospital being induced, they decided today baby is plenty big enough and there was a query about whether I'm diabetic so they'd rather get things going!! I'm currently 38+4, third baby, I've had the pessary inserted so it's now a waiting game!! X

ooh, I was just looking at the June list today and saw your name and wondered where you'd been :eek:) Hope it all goes really smoothly and speedily for you. x

Wooooo good luck huni xxxx hope it's a quick one! X

Morning, bit of a restless night, nhs beds not the most comfortable!! Pessary was put in a 7 pm, I've had a few tightenings but nothing mega, but I went for a wee at 6 and it came out(it's on a string and apparently that commonly happens. Just a waiting game really x

Still here, failed induction number 1!!! I now have to wait here for 24 hours before trying again, which will be 01:30am, a lovely hour for someone to be fiddling with your foo!!! I had started with some mild contractions last night, but they've since gone and my cervix is still high so it's a waiting game x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back