Being induced 2 mora so scared

specialbump

Reaction score
hey all i posted 2 week's ago from my 37 week growth scan and baby was small so they re scaned me today babys now 7.5lbs but my amniotic fluid has disapered but during a examination cervix is closed but soft and she did a sweep when i was in there n said its soft enough if she puched she would get through the membranes.the fluid is only mesuring at 4 what ever that is and they asked if i had lost any water ? i do trickle alot and wear liners any way so havnt really noticed as i change them regular. its a strange 1 ,.im to ring up at 3pm 2 mora and see if theres a bed for me then its all go shes hopefull that they will get me going with the tablets only as its all soft down there rather than the pessary's

i feel a wreck im all over the place if im honest.people are yapping how exciting it is yet they have no idea what im going through and all i do is smile and agree with them ,when inside i want to scream no my baby may have to have a FECKING BLOOD transfusion and could well be very poorley because of my anti body (kell if he is also a carrier) when born so im not looking forward to it at all.i also dont want my 8 year old to feel pushed out by the attention a new baby requires. I will sound silly now 9 months on saying i dont want things to change lol im frightens i cant be more honest than that.that along with raised BMI and the thaught of assisted delivery/ceserian scares shit out of me,feeling very down and emotional this evening. I know one way or another hes coming out im just frightend.and what day to do it on my sons talent show day at school that he slooked forward to so much and now i cant be there nor can his dad, my tears are forming a puddle and soon to be a river,im tired hot naggy and want to scream at every 1 i see :(

Ahhh Hun, I hope you're feeling a little less anxious today. It's only normal to be frightened but, and its easier said than done but try not to stress and worry yourself, baby needs to come now and so you just have to focus on that. My fingers are crossed that all goes well and that little one is healthy and happy, I'm sure your son will understand that you can't be there and hopefully is excited that a little brother will be here soon
Take care ! Xx

Good luck today! Soon you'll have you baby boy :) just keep trying to focus on that. Can't imagine how scary it is, (not given birth before) lol but I'm petrified!
But yeah wish you all the luck that he comes nice a quick for you! :)
Xxx

hi guys im over reacting i think keep crying 1 hour to go and i will be ringin to see if theres a bed for me and then off i go and on my way second labour so my body knows what to do already preying the tablets kick start me and then im away b4 they give pessarys ect.

im frightend stiff for induction if it was normal labour i would be fine but its all difrent this time but i am excited to meet my baby i have so carefully grown for the best part of the last year

my sons excited to meet his brother i do hope its fast and he will get to meet him 2 mora if all goes well and baby doesnt have the K in the blood i will push to get home to my family asap

thanks for ur kind words my phones crap so wont be able to post while im in there but wil let u all know how it went x

Good luck hun, hope everything goes smoothly for you. Enjoy meeting your lovely little baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back