Being admitted to hospital

babyem

Reaction score
Tomorrow Lexi-Mai is being admitted into hospital to have tests for her suspected absence seizures.

I have to starve her from 2.30am of milk and solids, then 6.30am for free clear fluids- which she won't take anyway. We have to be there for 7.45am so she can be sedated in good time for her first test at 9am. :(

It's going to be nightmare, she's such a milk monster and will be screaming when we get there I just know it.

I'm so scared that the sedation will make her stop breathing in the night and I will lose her.

Will try and update when I can xx

tapatalking x

Good luck LM & Ems. I'll be thinking of you both & sending lots of positive thoughts. x

Thinking of you hun xxx Ks had to be starved a couple of times and tbh she barely batted an eyelid about it cos of the adventure of the hospital etc!xx

Oh goodness, thinking of you both!

will be thinking of you x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

What type of sedition is it? X

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Ah hon, will be thinking of u n Lexi-Mai.

Thoughts and best wishes.
I'm sure everything will work out fine, and you'll both be home again before you know it xx

Hope all goes well today Hun and your all back home really quick with smiles on your faces and lots of milk in her belly. Xx

Best of luck today Em,

I know it's a cliche but it really be worse for you hun. Lexi won't remember this when she is older but you'll never forget it :shock:

Hope they see you quickly and you can can give your little milk monster a nice big feed

xxxxxxx

Good luck to both of you thinking of you both! X

Thinking of you today. Hope little lady is ok x

Hope everything goes okay today! Big hugs to you both!XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member