before went in to labour

leighannex

Reaction score
did you have the whole "clean out" being sick? going loo for #2(sorry) more?

were you just doing normal, feeling fine?
how was your eating? eat more or less?

I was sick in hospital, I put that down to having pethadine though.
cant remember if I had a clear out the other end.. lol

lol an hour before my waters broke I had chinese all you can eat! :oops: Didn't have a clear out but did go for No2 (only a little bit). I was sick in the hospital but it wasn't from the food (actually no food came out, just fluids), possible due to stress and pain, dunno. :think:

I didn't have a clear out, and was only being sick once I was in labour. I was eating a little less than normal iirc, but I think that was more to do with the discomfort of being so big than anything else :think:

No I didn't have a clear out with any of mine. I never really had any energy spurt and nesting or any other warning that labour was gonna start soon.

I felt fine. Had a touch of a runny tummy but nothing that made me think "this is it"

i didnt get the squits luckily.

i did throw up but that was more from the pain when i got to 5cm dilated. pain always makes me sick lol

i didnt eat anything the day i gave birth coz i was in quite a bit of pain

A day before going into labour I had to go four times and also had a big one just before the birth (wasn't aware of it at the time - my husband told me later). I felt sick from the pain but midwife brought some mint oil for me to smell and that helped.

I signed off here, went for a P and when I'd done, I kept leaking :lol: Then had my show, no sickness or otherwise, just felt excited and very, very happy :D

I had major poos in the days leading up to Labour, and the show etc, was pretty textbook really and I was happy because I didnt poo myself in either of my labours!!!

I didn't realise i was in labour it just felt like i needed to go to the toilet, until about 5hours later i realised that i wasn't just me needing to empty out the bowels, it was labour!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back