Been to the hospital, got to have an early scan on Tuesday

Em91

Reaction score
Hi, So i had slight spotting this morning and what with having blood in my sick i decided i should just go to the walk in centre and make sure everything was okay.

They said it's probably just normal nothing appears wrong. The blood when vomiting is because i'm throwing up so regularly and the spotting since it was brown not red was okay to (sorry tmi)

But just to be sure he reffered me to the main hospital at coventry for an early scan which is on Tuesday morning, when i will be 8+2. Just hope all is okay really worried now, My partner can't come with me since he can't have the time off work so my step mum has offered to drive over from telford (which is over an hour away) to come with me, least i won't have to do it on my own.

Just hope i find out its healthy and there's not a problem. What do you see at 8 weeks? has anyone had scans that early? can they hear a heartbeat?

I had early scan at 8 weeks and 2 days, they estimated me at 7 weeks and 6 days but baby was on dates at my 12 week scan x I saw a fuzzy shape like a kidney bean and a flashing heartbeat x

Yeah you'll see hb hun :) I had one at 6 weeks, just a blob with hb flashing away :) they have prob just refered you for your peace of mind, if they were worried I'm sure they would have said. Hope it all goes well :) x x

I had a scan at 8+1weeks, pic attached! I saw heartbeat and my small blob. I'm sure all is well, I had the scan due to a small amount of bleeding that morning. They said it was a small bit of breakthrough bleeding due to it being around the time my period was due. Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324222390.201811.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324222390.201811.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 12
I ha an internal scan at 8w exactly. This is Pip at 8 weeks. Could see hb, they didn't play it but could really see his head, body n little legs :D

Attachments

• phuppimagedh.jpg
    phuppimagedh.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for all the replies has but my mind at ease a bit, just want Tuesday to come now got a day off work tomorrow so that will drag im sure!, least its early in the morning so don't have to wait all day tuesday :)

Hope it goes well for you! Its a good sign that the doctors don't seem worried, like the other girls said u've probably just been referred for your piece of mind xxx

hope everythings well for u and baby hun try not to worry to much i had a scan at 5 wks then one at 8 and couldnt believe the difference it was amazing...im about 10mins away from coventry its quite a nice hospital to :) good luck will keep my fx for u xx

hope everythings well for u and baby hun try not to worry to much i had a scan at 5 wks then one at 8 and couldnt believe the difference it was amazing...im about 10mins away from coventry its quite a nice hospital to :) good luck will keep my fx for u xx

Thanks, yeah will be good to see it especially if all is okay, think he reffered me for peace of mind mostly. Only reason i went to Rugby instead of Cov was because our a&e has a 1hr wait rather than 4!!. Because they don't accept ambulances etc. Most things you do have to go over there it's only 20mins can't complain lol!, where abouts are you? are your scans at walsgrave? :)

hope all goes well for you, my scan pics pretty much the same as the other girls, could see a head blob and body blob with arm and leg buds, was amazing and if you get a pic comepare it with your 12 weeks scan when you get one, :) xxx

I'm in Nuneaton and no there not hun but I went to the infertility clinic there and they have a lot better name than my hospital the George Elliot xx

I'm in Nuneaton and no there not hun but I went to the infertility clinic there and they have a lot better name than my hospital the George Elliot xx

Ah yeah i've not heard great things about the george elliot! glad Rugby don't have the department to be honest because if they were as useless as they are at everything else i'd be concerned. lol xx :)

Hope everything goes ok for you at your scan! Looking forward to hearing how you've got on! I'm sure it'll all be fine, and prob just a bit of breakthrough. Will have my *fingers crossed* for you! xx

All is okay, attached a picture to the other thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back