been to the gp

Did they know when they would be in so you know when to call back? I hope this afternoon x

They said 3-5 days but i tried to explain it was a test to see the hormone and thw gp said it qould be back and on system for 9am bloody useless receptionist xx

What a nightmare! Sleepless night ahead! x

I was getting negatives on the little stick pregnancy tests, but was so sure I was pregnant so got the clear blue ones which came up positive straight away. The stick ones still showed negative for a few more days too.

Good luck for your test results x

What a balls up! Will you try again tomorrow or wait till thurs/fri?

Well i just called back and the level was 5 so now i have 2 wait 2 weeks test again if still negative another blood test more limbo land for me x

What a pain. I hope the next 2 weeks go quickly for you x

Oh so do i i just feel if i was pg it qould of shown up by now i know with my 2 i found out at 6 weeks so it surely qould of shown up by now and i carnt understand why then need to test again wen i thought a blood test was a difinitive answer my heads a bloody mess xx

So much for getting peace of mind, this ttc journey seems to get more and more complicated and confusing.

Its is im just worried that there is an underlying issue with ovulation or something else but until my next af is due it seems im not going to get any answers they just seem to thing is pg but im sure if it was id be puking or have some kind of sign bloomin ttc is hard work lol xz

I thought 0.5 was a normal level of hcg to have in your system, so anything above that could be considered 'pregnant'

this website is quite good about hcg and levels etc.....

http://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html

can't think why you have to wait 2 weeks! a repeat blood test in 2-3 days will show if your levels are rising or not!

Hiya thanks for that maybe i should call back and see if the gp has attached any notes to the results it was just the receptionist that said its 5 and thats all thanks for the link its really useful xx

Just phonwd gp back he left a note sayin normal ans to do a hpt next week i aint got a clue why as ive looked on google although there has been cases of results being wrong i really beleive mine are accurate so i qont be testin next week im just foing to crack on and dtds round ov which should be soon xx

Thanks im just going to get on with it the dr is messing with my head more than my af is lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back