been to the gp

jodie34

Reaction score
So after the brown spottin tues nothing wed pinky orange on thurs then nothing fri , gp did a test fri bfn , had to go back this morning for another again bfn , they took blood and will get result tomorrow , still no sign of af and gp has said if still ho af in 2 weeks to test again , still got a crampy tummy like i can get before af , i just dont know what to think has anyone heard of getting bfn on hpts but a blood test was positive xx

Has anyone been through similar xx

I have heard of some women who can only get BFP's through blood tests... xx

I was so hoping you'd get a bfp today! I guess it's possible to get bfp on blood tests after bfn htp's. Hcg would be stronger in blood wouldn't it? Did the gp have any suggestions of what else it could be? x

HCG is stonger in blood - when was AF due? x

He seems to think its early pregnancy i asked if it comes back negative what else could have caused the spotting he just smiled and said see what the result of this is and also said ive to test again in 2 weeks , af was due tues if it was a 26 day cyle or thurs if 28 day did a hpt on fri and one this morning , i just want to know now whats going on xx

Being in limbo totally sucks! I've got everything crossed you'll get a bfp from the blood test x x x

What time do you get your results? Seems like the doctors quite sure it's pregnancy, how exciting. Are you nervous? X

Ive to phone up tomoz afternoon , im soo nervous but really tryin not to get my hopes up but its hard lol xx

Oh cripes I hope this is it for you x

Thanks i hope so i dont like the thought of being in limbo any longer xx

Good luck hun, I know what you mean about being in limbo I had a faint bfp fri and sat on cheapie but neg on cb cross test today af was due over the weekend. .. fx for us both xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks charlotte goid luck for you too , i really want it to be time to phone and getmy results but at the same time im nervousas hell xx

Good luck today, hope it's good news x

Thank u , im too nervous to phone up today is soo going to drag xxx

Thanks will let u all know when ive plucked up the courage to ring , i know ive got my hopes up bcos ive got butterflies , i was trying to be negative so i wouldnt be so gutted if its not good news xx

Arghhhhh i want to scream just rang up ti get my result they havent even got them the gp said they would have them back for 9 am do they not know how hard it is being in limbo !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back