Been to see the mw this morning

katyloumc

Reaction score
Well last night I sneezed and got such a horrible pain rip through my stomach, then I had no movement all night when she is always so active. So I worried myself sick incase something had happened so this mornin I called into antenatal.

She tried twice with 2 different dopplers and couldn't find the heartbeat, I was a complete mess! So she went off to get someone else and came back with the senior mw who found it straight away with another Doppler. Talk about relief!

She said the babies absolutely fine she must just be having a growth spurt. I still haven't had much movement today either.

Nothing but worry! V day tomorrow yeah!

Oh god what a nightmare i bet you were a mess bloody scary!! Glad all is ok. Little monkey scaring you!!! She prob is having a growth spurt i had a day where she was quiet it is scaryx

If it makes you feel any better, I sneezed yesterday while lying down and it reeally hurt my tummy!
Glad it's all good and well xx

If it makes you feel better, my mw took a while to find bubbys heartbeat yesterday because he's now engaged and she didnt put it low enough!!

Once she did he was getting all excited and his hb went to 160 and he gave an almighty kick lol xxxx

They're already testing our nerves the little buggers and they areny even here yet. So glad I went I would still be worrying becasue the movements just feel so distant and they're hardly noticable. Still slightly worrying but after their reassurance its made me feel better.

I get movement that feels distance , i think its when shes facing inwards or something like that not to sure but i defo get that sorta of movement, they are lil buggersx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back