Been to see the midwife today :(......

XmichelleX

Reaction score
And she said baby is breech! I'm nearly 32 weeks and baby had plenty of time to turn but I'm still worried!! Xx

Don't worry Hun, like you say you know he's got plenty of time to get where he needs to go x x

my friend's baby was breech until 41+5 and then at the last minute, she turned and was born natural xx

Don't worry hun. They thought my lo was breech and sent me for a scan at 35 weeks. Turns out either the mw was wrong or he'd moved. xxx

My LO was breech at 31 week app too but she told me not to worry said ther was still plenty of time I've got my midwife tomorrow so hopefully he's turned x

My friends baby didn't turn until a few days before she had him so I wouldn't worry just yet.

Agree with the girls Hun, my 32 week app baby was breech. They can change at any time the midwife told me x

There are natural methods to help turn babies. swimming-stretching out and lying on floor with legs up and over side of sofa with middle supported by pillows can move baby down out of pelvis and help give them room to move. Assume that position when baby is active-good luck xxx

Baby still has lots of time to move yet, some don't move until last min like the girls have said :) x

I'm the same, so don't worry.
There is loads of things you can do, to get the baby to move.

get on your hands and knees and that should do the trick :) or get a ball and have a bounce....not too violent yet though!!! midwife told me to bounce but not to hard just yet, more like rotate my hips etc x

I know how you feel! Even though our LO's still have time to move position, it's quite scary isn't it. Last time I was checked a few weeks ago, baby was transverse and that scares me. Started getting these silly thoughts in my head that I'd need a c-section when the time comes, but I doubt it will come to that!

Lets just keep our fingers and toes crossed that our babies move into that perfect head down position in time :D

Last edited:
Hope youre baby turns around! xx

Thanks girls I'm sure baby will move! Start my maternity leave in two weeks can't wait!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back