Been to Hospital

Jess1979

Reaction score
Have been to hospital and hooked up to monitor today.

I have been informed that im in the early stages of labour.

Baby has a strong heartbeat and movement has been good.

Have been discharged with it being in the early stages from 7.30am have been told to rest a lot, try and sleep while I can and take paracetamol and a warm bath. If and when things start getting stronger then its time to go back.

Waaaaaaaaaaaa! Omg good luck to you!!!!

Do you have a bump buddy to keep us updated??? xx

Erm I do but she was taken in to be induced on Thursday.

Mine has sort off happend at a very fast rate from Wednesday midwife appointment he was wrong way and not even engaged by yesturday afternoon when I saw midwife again he had turned and fully engaged now it seems like he is on the way.

Oh wow!! Exciting times ahead! Good luck! :) xx

Ioo yay maybe a labour watch on the way, if you need someone to update I am able to for you, hope things progress soon for you xx

I'll be your text buddy x

Sent from my beautiful iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Ooo yay fingers crossed for a labour watch soon xx

How exciting, I'll be stalking you. Hope it all goes well for you Hun xx

Still going strong.

Started to lose the mucus plug last night pains seem to be getting stronger tonight so it looks like things are going in the right direction.

I hope things happen fast soon though as im getting little to no sleep and im worried that come full labour im going to be to shattered to do anything.

Dont be fooled it can happen very fast, i was sent home from hospital at 3.30 my cervix only midway and 'not in labour' and i gave birth at 5.50 i went from first stage to fully dialated and waters braking in about an hour so be prepered! (pushing for the rest of the time lol) And when the pain gets bad at home go in dont wait about -- get on that gas and air as soon as you want it!! Good Luck xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back