Been to hosp - This lil lady does wanna come out :(

Hey Jo :wave:
Poor you, sounds like you're having a really tough time, I am sorry you are in so much discomfort. :hug: I hope the pain eases over the next few days and the hospital can get things moving for you. Just hang in there honey, I know it is tough, but just think, by this time next week you could have your little one in your arms and this will all seem like a distant memory. :pray: :pray: :pray:
I am thinking of you sweetie, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
M
xxxxxx

hope you've had a good nights sleep last night and feel a little better today :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of hugs, we all know how you feel! You're really really really close to meeting your little one, hang in there hun.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you managed to get a good (or even just better) nights sleep last night and are feeling less awful today :hug: :hug: :hug:

Fingers crossed that something will happen before Tuesday but if not at least the end is in sight and I am sure that when your little princess finally makes her appearance everything will seem so much better

Thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Hope your feeling a bit better today, it wont be too much longer now! Thinking of you x

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you feel brighter today Hun and have managed to get a decent nights sleep.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Good morning, how are things for you today?

I hope you're feeling a bit brighter and :pray: :pray: that your little girl will make an appearance soon.

Hey Jo,

Hope all is okay, I have everything crossed for you!!!!!!

Come on baby, get out here!!!

Becsxxx

Hey guys, thank u so much for a all ur hugs & support it means alot and I really need it at moment. Had a really rough nights sleep again - woke up continously with numb legs and pain but strangley enough im not feeling too bad today (not compared to yesterday anyway)... I've got a list of stuff to do and some shopping to do as trying to keep busy so I dont go insane! :lol:

happy_chick said:
Hey guys, thank u so much for a all ur hugs & support it means alot and I really need it at moment. Had a really rough nights sleep again - woke up continously with numb legs and pain but strangley enough im not feeling too bad today (not compared to yesterday anyway)... I've got a list of stuff to do and some shopping to do as trying to keep busy so I dont go insane! :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hunny i know how you feeel. I have gone two weeks over with all four of my babies. And the last one i had really bad spd. If you want to ripen your cervix here are some tips that worked for me in order of effectivness.
1. TWIDDLE YOUR NIPPLES
(for about 20mins it begins to hure but sets off painful braxton hix which ripen you and in one case with me set me off into labour and broke my waters.)
2. SEX the emzymes in sperm eat away at your mucus plug. (put your legs up the wall afterwards to make sure it puddles around your cervix.
3. Pineapple eating plenty fresh pineapple does the trick as it has some chemical reaction in your body that produces oxytocin.

Good luck hunny it'll be over soon xxxx :hug:

probably nothing we can say helps much right now but i hope she comes for you today :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back