Been to hosp - This lil lady does wanna come out :(

:hug: :hug: aw hunny, :hug: keep your chin up. I hope the next couple of days pass quick and that the pain killers work.

Laura x

Oh bless you sweetheart, I know it doesnt seem like it now but once you have that gorgeous little girl in your arms you will forget all this promise x x x x x x

aww hun im really sorry u are feelin this way at the moment. i just wanted to send u lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and say my thoughts are with u. it wont be long now until u are feeling much better, even tho u dont feel that way now, im sure it wont be long. keep ur chin up hun xxx

Aww really sorry you are in so much discomfort :hug: :hug: :hug:

Really hope she doesn't keep you waiting for much longer :pray:

C'mon baby girl!!! your mummy is waiting to meet you...

here's hoping something happens for you soon!!

:pray:

(trust me, once she decides to make an entrance, you'll be wishing she could stay where she is!!) lol

Aw hun, i so feel for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just keep in mind that all this will be ending very soon and you will be holding your little girl in your arms and so happiy doing so.

Hopefully your sweep WILL get things started for you, its not unknown for it on an 'unfavourable cervix' so just hang in there.

I will :pray: and :pray: for you that somethings happens soon and that your pain is eased and you get a good nights sleep with the tablets.

hang in there, not long now :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww! Big :hug:s to you, happychick. I really am praying something will happen for you soon, you're really suffering :cry:

Thank u everyone I appreciate ur kind words, painkillers have made me feel really chilled & drowsy so just munching some chocolate & relaxing :lol:

Aaww take care, hope she makes an appearance before Tuesday :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hiya jo i've only nipped on for 5 minutes to catch up because i'm off to bed now so that's why i'm not on msn.
just wanted to give u lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i know they won't make you feel any better but at least you know we're all thinking of you.

i hope these painkillers give you at least a full nights sleep and help a little bit..

i'm sorry they couldn't do much for you, and that your cervix is not behaving :( :(
but theres one good thing... you've made one helluva good and comfy home for lil madam because she certainly doesn't want to leave!
but when she's finally out and she see's how much you all love her then you'll both know it was worth the wait xxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back